Personal Information Collected
We will collect the following personal information from you:
- Details of any bookings you make through CobbleStay
- Your email address
- Billing information such as your credit card number and expiration date
- Other information about you that you voluntarily supply
Use of Your Information
CobbleStay will use your information in order to:
- Complete your booking reservation with our payment processor
- Collect payment of accommodation fees from you
- Collect payment for any services you obtain while staying in our Properties
- Make general improvements to our website and the services we offer
- View how customers make use of the website
- Notify you of certain offers and new products (subject to your right to unsubscribe or opt-out)
Sharing this information
CobbleStay will not disclose any of your personal information without your permission unless we are required by law to do so (for example, if required to do so by a court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime).
Information automatically collected from your computer
When you visit the Site our web server automatically records your IP address. This IP address is not linked to any of your personal information. We may also gather other non-personal information (from which we cannot identify you) such as the type of your internet browser which we use to provide you with a more effective service.
- Storing details about any properties you have viewed
- Enabling our web server to remember your session provide a continuity of experience upon return visits.
You can block or erase cookies from your computer at any time.
We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other sites even if you access them using links from our Site and recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit and /contact-us its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
In addition, if you linked to this website from a third party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners or operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site and contact us its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
If at any time you would like to contact us with your views about our privacy practices, or with any question relating to your personal information, you can do so by emailing us at email@example.com.